Svara senast 2012-05-31
One of our customers is looking for several 3G RAN Trouble shooters with experience of working with advanced trouble shooting at node level.
Please find the assignments specification below. Swedish version
Job description• The customer is rolling out and swapping base stations in a large 3G network.
• You will be working as a second line trouble shooter focusing on swiftly identifying the problems the field integrators can not solve.
• You will be part of a large project team of other trouble shooters and integrators. The project has a very tight schedule, swapping is done 7-24.
Competence/Experience - Must have• RBS 6000 product knowledge (hardware/software/parameter settings)
• Experience from trouble shooting RBS 6000 base stations
• Experience of working with OSS RC
• Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
Competence/Experience - Nice to have• Ability to lead and guide less experienced remote trobule shooters.
• Fluent in Swedish (verbal and writing)
• Fluent in Mandarin (verbal and writing)
Personality• Self-motivated and driven, take initiative, open, like challenges
• Social, team player
Assignment information• Location: Stockholm onsite
• Assignment start: June and onwards
• Assignment duration: initially 3 months, with high possibility for extension
For any questions, do not hesitate to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +46-10-207 95 00. Please refer to the reference number in the heading.
If you would like to apply for the assignment, please send a mail to email@example.com with your CV (preferably in MS Word format) and a brief motivation. Please refer to the reference number in the heading. You can also register your application through our web login following the link below.