Svara senast 2012-04-30
One of our customers is looking for a IT Business Manager/Project Manager with experience of business management of IT solutions- and systems. The customer is a large company with more than 200 locations spread around Sweden and world leader within there area.
Please find the assignments specification below. Swedish version
Job description• You will be Business manager for sales support and partial BI systems
• The work includes responsibility for managing user and incidents with associated documentation, problem solving and decision making.
• You will be responsible for releases from start to finish, that is, project orders, project management and delivery of the new administrative object.
• To control external suppliers in accordance with SLA, secure that technical related functions works satisfactorily
• You will have a coordinating and business-directing role
• You will also be Project manager of various tasks
• Be owner of all the documentation and source code on a system
Competence/Experience - Must have• Long experience of working as Business manager and/or project manager for IT systems
• Experience of working with external IT suppliers, manage requirements and negotiations
• Fluent in Swedish (verbal and writing)
• Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
Competence/Experience - Nice to have• Experience of commercial business management of proprietary systems and standard systems
• Long experience in requirements management and process control is an advantage
• Long experience of working with external suppliers in accordance with SLA, secure that technical related functions works satisfactorily
• Good knowledge of ITIL and PM3, certifications in these areas is a plus
• Proven project management skills with abilty to initiate project from, pre-study, manage through and reach set goals at end of project
• IPMA or PMI certification
• M.Sc. or B.Sc
Personality• High leadership and social skills with ability to motivate but also "say no"
• Ability to get results through the team and reach planned goals
• Driven, highly motivated
• Self-motivated, take initiative, open, see big picture, like challenges
• Business oriented person and structured
• Social, team player
Assignment info• Location: Stockholm onsite
• Assignment start: ASAP
• Assignment duration: initially 6 months, with high possibility for extension
For any questions, do not hesitate to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +46-10-207 95 00. Please refer to the reference number in the heading.
If you would like to apply for the assignment, please send a mail to email@example.com with your CV (preferably in MS Word format) and a brief motivation. Please refer to the reference number in the heading. You can also register your application through our web login following the link below.