Svara senast 2012-02-14
One of our customers is looking for a Senior Electrical engineer, for challenging projects including electrical dimensioning, plant design and cabinet design. The customer is a large multi-national company.
Please find the assignment specification below.
Job description• The customer is developing advanced power control stations
• You will be working with conceptual and detail design engineering for the electrical plants
You will be part of a strong development team were you will be working with high project focus.
Competence/Experience - Must have• Long Experience of working with electrical engineering.
• Long Experience of electrical dimensioning, plant design and control systems.
• Long Experience of electrical CAD tools like Engineering base/Elcad and preferably databases in SQL
• Experience of working with main circuit calculations and specification of components, insulation coordination, strategies for control and protection equipment and power system studies
• Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
Competence/Experience - Nice to have• Experience of working with drive systems and control systems
• Experience of working on site, commissioning
• Fluent in Swedish (verbal and writing)
Personality• Proven leadership skills
• Self-motivated and driven, take initiative, open, see big picture, like challenges
• Social, team player
Assignment info• Location: Stockholm, onsite
• Assignment start: ASAP
• Assignment duration: initially 6 months, with high possibility for extension
For any questions, do not hesitate to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +46-10-207 95 00. Please refer to the reference number in the heading.
If you would like to apply for the assignment, please send a mail to email@example.com with your CV (preferably in MS Word format) and a brief motivation. Please refer to the reference number in the heading. You can also register your application through our web login following the link below.
Please respond no later than 2012-02-14.