Svara senast 2015-12-03
One of our customers is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer with experience of working with electronics boards and racks & ventilation. The customer develops complex system with high technical demands.
Please find the assignments specification below. Swedish version
Job description• The customer develops advanced systems with compact designs.
• You will be working with conceptual and detail design. The products involves a wide varity of compenents and challenges.
• You will be working with a team of mechanical and electronics engineers.
Competence/Experience - Must have• Long Experience from working with mechanical engineering and design.
• Experience of constructing chassis in sheet metal
• Experience in complex optofiber management both on electrical boards and chassis level
• Long experience of 3D CAD modelling, preferably in SolidWorks
• Experience of mechanical design of parts and assemblies in electronics boards and racks
• Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
Competence/Experience - Nice to have• Experience from thermal calculations and various methods for cooling (air, water, …)
• Experience from outlining/designing new mechanical concepts.
• Experience from ventilation and flow simulations, preferably using FloTHERM
• Experience from compact mechanical design for industry cabinets, racks and boards; like telecom or server equipement
• Experience of fiber management for board routing
• Experience of working with LEAN Product Development (LPD)
• Fluent in Swedish (verbal and writing)
Personality• Self-motivated and driven, take initiative, open, see big picture, like challenges
• Social, team player
Assignment info• Location: Stockholm onsite
• Assignment start: ASAP
• Assignment duration: initially 6 months, with high possibility for long term extension, more than 1-2 years
For any questions, do not hesitate to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +46-10-206 94 00. Please refer to the reference number in the heading.
If you would like to apply for the assignment, please send a mail to email@example.com with your CV (preferably in MS Word format) and a brief motivation. Please refer to the reference number in the heading. You can also register your application through our web login following the link below.