Svara senast 2015-12-03
One of our customers is looking for several Senior Electronics developer with high frequency telecom experience. The customer develops complex telecom system with high technical demands. The customer is a large Swedish customer.
Please find the assignments specification below. Swedish version
Job description• The customer develops advanced telecom systems with high data rates.
• You will working with among the most advanced telecom system in the world.
• You will be working in a team of several senior electronics developers.
Competence/Experience - Must have• Long Experience of working with complex telecom electronics board design with very high data rates and high frequencies.
• Several years experience of board design with complex components, preferably with signal integrity and EMC challanges
• Experience from high-speed design
• Experience from digital circuit design, electronics and schematics design
• Experience in high-frequency testing using for example BER-instruments and network analyzers
• Understand signal integrity
• Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
Competence/Experience - Nice to have• Several years experience of board design with signal integrity and EMC challenges
• Experience of electronics and schematics design, with Cadence OrCAD
• Experience to guide PCB layouters how to connect components and design
• Experience of Jitter and Wander analysis
• Experience from signal integrity design with Cadence Sigrity
• Experience from using layer 1 and 2 ASIC's and FPGA's
• Experience of working with telecom board design with 10 Gbps or higher
• Experience from opto electronics
• Fluent in Swedish (verbal and writing)
Personality• Self-motivated and driven, take initiative, open, see big picture, like challenges
• Social, team player
Assignment info• Location: Stockholm onsite
• Assignment start: Dec - Feb
• Assignment duration: initially 6 months, with high possibility for long term extension, more than 1-2 years
For any questions, do not hesitate to send a mail to email@example.com or call us at +46-10-206 94 00. Please refer to the reference number in the heading.
If you would like to apply for the assignment, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV (preferably in MS Word format) and a brief motivation. Please refer to the reference number in the heading. You can also register your application through our web login following the link below.