Svara senast 2012-06-29
One of our customers is looking for a Radio Network Configurator for a 4G radio optimization project in Stockholm. The customer is a Swedish telecom company.
Please find the assignments specification below. Swedish version
Job description• The overall project aim is to optimize a combined 2G/4G radio network. The project has started and will finish in spring 2014.
• You will be working with configuration of Huawei radio network equipment.
• You will also work with various tools to extract frequency plans, neighbouring cells etc. from the live network and restore new parameters into the network.
• You will be working in a team with other team members with expertize of other vendors systems.
Competence/Experience - Must have• Very good knowledge of 4G network configuration.
• Experience from working with Huawei LTE / 4G network nodes.
• Experience from working with the Huawei CME tool, configuring all data elements in the radio network.
• Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
Competence/Experience - Nice to have• Knowledge of CellTracker and Aircom for frequency plan import from live network.
• Knowledge of Canima NMT neighbouring cell planning tool and how to define neighbouring cell information between NSN and Huawei networks.
• Good understanding of Huawei 4G radio network parameters.
• Fluent in Swedish (verbal and writing)
Personality• Self-motivated and driven, take initiative, open, see big picture, like challenges
• Social, team player
Assignment information• Location: Stockholm onsite
• Assignment start: ASAP
• Assignment duration: 3 months, with possibility for extension
For any questions, do not hesitate to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +46-10-207 95 00. Please refer to the reference number in the heading.
If you would like to apply for the assignment, please send a mail to email@example.com with your CV (preferably in MS Word format) and a brief motivation. Please refer to the reference number in the heading. You can also register your application through our web login following the link below.